Giving Back this Holiday Season!

I love the holiday season! The pretty lights, the music and the general atmosphere, it is just a magical time of the year. One of my favorite things about the holidays is having opportunities to give back! This week, I plan on highlighting awesome opportunities that I've had for spreading some holiday cheer and also will give you an opportunity to do so - virtually!


First up, the holiday grocery haul at Walmart.  I was given a $50 giftcard to see how much food I could purchase. This coincided with a food drive at my son's school - perfect! The school has a list of items so I took the list and went shopping. I think I did a pretty good job and I know the children will enjoy making the sandwiches for the homeless! This is a win win project all around! I'm happy to donate and help teach the kids about the true meaning of Christmas! Thank you for the opportunity Walmart! 



Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and have been compensated for my time to write this post and make the video. As usual, all opinions are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts