Challenge: Recreate Runway Look

Everyone who knows me pretty much can tell you that it is rare to see me without make-up. I just love adding a dash of style to my daily look but changing up lipgloss, eyeshadow and even mascara. Maybelline challenged me to recreate a Runway inspired look using their products for under $25.00. They sent me the tools I needed to try Jessica White's look - Silver Diva. 



Clearly, I am no Jessica White but with the right make-up I think I did a pretty good job of playing up my eyes and having a nude lip. 





I was going to post a before picture but really do you need to see that? I think not! I am actually very pleased with the final look that I achieved. I think if I were to do it again, I'd add a little more of a gold shimmer on my lids but overall I think I can wear this for both day and night time outings. Here are the Maybelline products I used to achieve the look:


Volum' Expres Falsies Flared Washable Blackest Black: $4.97
Expertwear Eyeshawdow Quads - Mocha Motion $4.97
Unstoppable Eyeliner - Pewter $4.97
Superstay 24 Color - So Pearly Pink $7.94


All of these prices are available at Walmart and I'm sure that this look will be a staple for me. I am loving the mascara, I don't think my eyelashes have ever looked so good! 


Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and was provided with the Maybelline products for this challenge and compensated for writing this post. All opinions as usual are 100% my own!

Comments

Meghan said…
You are just too cute!
julia cantor said…
You look beautiful! Great job :) I actually just purchased some low-level Target make up (runs from 1-3.50, so I may be doing a little comparison as well :)

Yours looks wonderful!
Anonymous said…
Looking good!!!

Popular Posts