Father's Day!

Tomorrow is Father's Day and if you haven't shopped for your father, grandfather or the father of your children you still have time to make a stop at Walmart. As a Walmart mom, I was given a $30 giftcard to shop for my son's dad. I have to admit I was a bit overwhelmed because I wasn't quite sure what to purchase. But the one thing I know that he loves are books so I headed over to the book section to see what I could find. 






He mostly reads books in his field so I thought he might enjoy some levity. I chose Awkward Family Photos and The Book of Awesome. I'm sure he will enjoy them. And it is a great departure from the classic Father's Day gift of a tie! 


I also purchased a Cars themed card that my son will enjoy and a nice gift bag. All in all I think Mekhi's dad will be pleased this Father's Day! 


Disclosure: I am a Walmart Mom and was given a giftcard to shop and was compensated for writing this post. But as usual all opinions are 100% my own. 

Comments

Aww that was really nice, Renee. You're setting a great example :).
Barb said…
Wow, I wish I could be a Walmart or Nestle mom with my blog. I keep trying to find new partnerships like that. I'm your newest gfc follower.

Popular Posts