Mother's Day - Give the Gift of Hope!




Mother’s Day is this upcoming Sunday and many mothers in the United States are looking forward to breakfast in bed, sweet treats, flowers and being doted on (even if it is only briefly) by family members. But there is a segment of mothers who may be celebrating but don’t have a home to call there own to celebrate in. That is why I am proud to support the Nestle Family initiative to honor special mothers and for every mother honored $1.00 will be given to support Mercy Housing, a national organization that is working to create a more humane world where poverty is alleviated, communities are healthy and all people can develop their full potential through affordable housing and supportive programs.

Visit the facebook page and honor a special mother in your life. As a participant in the campaign I’ve been given a $50.00 giftcard to donate and of course, I’m donating it to Mercy Housing. I have another $50.00 that I am giving to my mother, she is my role model and encouraged me to make a difference in the lives of others at an early age. I want to honor her by giving her this gift that she can pass on to help others. Finally, I have a third $50.00 giftcard that I’d like to give to one of you to donate to Mercy Housing or another charitable cause that you support.

All you have to do is tell me who you will honor with your donation and I will randomly select a winner!

(contest is open until Wednesday, May 11th, 11:00PM EST)

Disclosure: I am a Nestle Family Blogger and have been given the giftcards for donating but no other compensation was given for this post. I believe in giving the gift of hope!

Comments

Popular Posts