Fitbloggin 11







I'm here at the fabulous Marriott Waterfront Hotel at the Fitbloggin 11 conference. I'm meeting my friends in real life, exercising and enjoying being around my fellow fitness enthusiasts. I look forward to hosting the Sears Fit Studio party this evening, I have to give a big shout out to them for sponsoring attendance!

I've already run a 5K (plus some, in my usual fashion I got lost) and am about to go do a Kettlebells workout, followed by Zumba and then resistance training! Love it!


Comments

You are incredible. Have fun!!
Wifey said…
Had. A. BLAST!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey
great to finally meet you.. and yes, i'm putting a picture of myself on the blog :-)
Fitbloggin' sounds like fun. How do you hear about this kinda thing. I live 30 minutes from Bmore and was there this past weekend and did't know this was going on. I've just started my get fit journey and I'm looking groups of like minded people to help stay motivated and share tips and info with.
Bari said…
I'm so glad I got to meet you this weekend! You are just as beautiful and warm in person as I knew you would be.

Popular Posts