Tis The Season for Giving! Video Post

I love the holiday season. The twinkling lights, the smell of a Christmas tree, of course the good food and being surround by family and friends. The holidays are also a time for me to be thankful for all of the blessings that I have. Although I am no millionaire, I am blessed with a lovely home, my health and a healthy family, two cars and we never go hungry. I'm blessed!

When I measure all of my blessings I also realize that there are so many people out there (now more than ever) that are struggling not only to make ends meet but out in the cold with no place to live, with young children and unable to fulfill their children's desire for a gift this holiday season. When I was asked if as a Walmart Mom I wanted to participate in a Toy Haul Challenge to see how many toys I could purchase with $100.00 I immediately said yes because all of the toys are being given to my charity of choice. Check out my video and see how well I did!



I am donating the toys to my church, we will be distributing toys to needy children in the Atlanta area. I am so thankful for this opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others this holiday season.



Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and was compensated for my time to make this video and write this blog post. 

Comments

Popular Posts