Vision




"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see" -Hebrews 11:1


This Sunday at church we started a new series that promises to be life changing called 100 Life Goals. Goal setting is something that I believe we all need to do to be successful and lately I've realized that while I am meeting many of my health and fitness goals, my professional goals have been falling by the wayside.

I am so excited about this new series that is extremely interactive and when it is completed I will have my list of 100 life goals. In the past, I've done a vision board to help me reach my goals and my last one was all about physical goals.






Today at the Coca-Cola Living Positively social media conference I've created another vision board that focuses primarily on my professional goals. Our conversation about vision was led by the illustrious Lisa Stone of BlogHer and in a word she is simply amazing! This conference is arguably the best blogger gathering held by a company that I've ever attended.

Not only is Coca-Cola interested in telling us about their products but they are interested in helping us live our lives fully. Today has been all about introspection, action steps and moving forward. We actually haven't discussed Coke products at all. It is refreshing to dialogue with a company that encourages it's employees to Live Positively by developing their own plan of action to "live positively".

I love how this ties in to my spiritual life. Hebrews 11:1 basically says if you can dream it you can achieve it and this is the verse that is guiding the 100 life goals series. My experience today at Coca-Cola is helping me shape my life goals and keep me on track. I truly feel honored to be in the company of so many knowledgable women.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

I've been talking about creating a vision board for months now. I need to just go ahead and do it. I am very much a visual person so I think seeing my goals in living color would give me the push I need.

Popular Posts