Operation Weight Loss - Week 21! The Incredible Shrinking Woman

Today is going to be quick and dirty. I was out of the house at 4:30am yesterday and today I have to be out by 5:45am. Long days! My weight has remained the same this week, I am holding at 160 pounds. However, after trying on countless outfits at the store I can officially say I AM NOW A SIZE 8! I've tried different designers, skirts, pants, dresses and yes, I am a size 8. The scale may not be moving much but my body is certainly changing. As a matter of fact, I am amazed that I wear an 8. In the past when I was around this weight I was closer to a size 12. That just goes to show that what they say is true, muscle does weigh more than fat! I am almost at the point where I can say I am in the best shape of my life. Almost.

Sometimes you just have to forget about the scale and measure success by the way you look, feel and the size of your clothes!

Comments

Miz said…
awesome, Woman!
its a quick and dirty day around here too.

Lets hope its also a great one---for both of us :)
I bet you feel fab! My hubby lost 30 pounds and he looks like a new person! Keep up the good work!
Lauren said…
Way to go!!!! And I agree, clothes are a much better measurement of weight loss than a scale.
Anonymous said…
I am a size 8 myself and love being this size. It took me to have 3 kids to get to this size and I am very comfortable here. Embrace your 8 lady. I'm coming over to raid your closet. Or maybe you might be coming over to raid mine. Better yet, let's just go shopping together.
Andrea said…
Congrats on the weight loss Renee!
Unknown said…
wow!!That is soo awesome:):) Lucky you and you do look svelte..I can't wait until I start seeing the changes too:) You keep doing what you do..love it!
Anonymous said…
It's feels so good to actually be comfortable in my size 10 pants and not squeezed in there tight. Congrats! I'm definitely continuing on.
NaturalThinker said…
Hopefully this posts, as normally my posts do not for some reason: I just wanted to encourage you and say how much of an inspiration yu are to many people who hear about you or stop by your blog. As someone who worked out a lot until this past year after a job change, move to a new state and full-time student schedule...you motivate me to get back to it! And yes, muscle surely weighs more than fat, so don't worry much about the scale as much anymore now that you have taken away much of the inches that you've wanted to. Yay to a healthier lifestyle :-)
Unknown said…
SO incredible! You energy punches through cyber space - your post made me happy!
Allison M. said…
I'm late on your update but I have to agree. I feel better from all my running but I swear I'm not shrinking. Although, my legs feel more tighter and firm then they have in awhile.

Popular Posts