Active for Life - A fundraiser for The March of Dimes

On January 8th I attended the "Active for Life" party hosted by Nancy O'Dell. Nancy invited her friends to try out EA SPORTS Active and they also autographed limited edition laser etched Nintendo Wii's. All of the EA SPORTS Active packages are currently being auctioned on CharityBuzz.org. The proceeds from the auction will go to the March of Dimes, an organization with the following mission:

Our mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. We carry out this mission through research, community services, education and advocacy to save babies' lives. March of Dimes researchers, volunteers, educators, outreach workers and advocates work together to give all babies a fighting chance against the threats to their health: prematurity, birth defects, low birthweight.

I am so happy that I was able to part of this event, I fully support The March of Dimes. Many of my friends had premature babies and benefitted from the work and services of The March of Dimes. I've posted a video and some photos from the event. If you have been considering purchasing a Wii and EA SPORTS Active, why not place a bid on one of these special editions? The auction will be open until February 10th, 2010. Good Luck!


Comments

Unknown said…
Renee, that is so AWESOME! It looks like a really fun event, too, and what a good cause. The March of Dimes is on my list of yearly donations. Thanks for sharing these pics.

Erica @BeautifulBrownBabies
Childhood said…
You always attend the most amazing events... If you ever need a talkative sidekick... hit me up! I'm a people person! Let's schmooze it up!
Unknown said…
Looks like you had a terrific time. And you look fantastic!

Popular Posts