BlogHer '09 in photos

The title of this post is deceiving. These are just a few of the many photos I took at BlogHer. I am too tired to post them all. You can see more in my flickr stream (but not all because I still have uploading to do) by clicking here. BlogHer09 was a whirlwind, I didn't spend as much time with everyone as I wanted to, I only attended a few panels and by the end of the conference I was exhausted. Next year the conference is in New York. My home, my love, the parties, the people. And I won't be there. Not happening. No way. No how. Not because I don't want to be there but I have a prior commitment. Involving family. And well, family first and all that jazz.

That is enough about next year. The focus is here and now. I have stories to tell and they are forthcoming. The one with Katja is a doozey. More photos and more stories, soon come.
DSC_0666
Melanie

DSC_0683
Maria

DSC_0649

The MamaPop party was the best dance party (this is a cake)!

DSC_0682
CheeseburgHer Party

DSC_0610
Katja and I have a story to tell. Lesbian Dad was all ears.

DSC_0660
Marinka, and Stacey (she just had a baby, 3 weeks ago!)

DSC_0686
Janine and Linda

DSC_0581
Kim and Jennifer

For more Wordful Wednesday stop by Angie's 7 Clown Circus.

Comments

More Than Words said…
What fun pictures!!

And wow on the cake!!!
I've been meaning to ask what the significance of the tiara is? Too bad about not being able to attend blogher in 2010....that must be a big committment, but at least you had this year to enjoy it!
tiarastantrums said…
love the photos - sorry I didn't get to meet you face to face - but I did see/hear your panel
Carolyn G said…
Great pics. And all girls should have tiaras but I am not so sre about the bag hats. :)
Jennifer said…
Fabulous photos! It looks as though everyone had a wonderful time.
Amy W said…
Renee-- great to meet you in the ice cream & martini suite on the last night! That room had to be the most random (and thoroughly enjoyed) time to just sit down, breathe, and soak-in-the-moment of the conference.
Amy W said…
Oh, and....
Boom boom POW

:)
Liz Mays said…
It's so fun to see photos of everyone that we read all the time!
i am still jealous that i didn't go...but i'm so glad you did. looks like you had a blast!!!!
it was great seeing you again, see you in October!
Cynthia said…
Great pics...So glad I got to meet you!

That unicorn cake was something, wasn't it?
T.Allen said…
It looks like you had a blast! Great photos of everyone, I'm looking forward to finding some new blogs through your adventures!
TRochelle said…
Oh my goodness! I really want to move now. I hope there were some burgers involved with those beautiful hats lol!
Anonymous said…
Great shots! Looks like a great time!
fun fun photos...just love the headwear!
It looked like you guys had so much fun!
Don Mills Diva said…
It was awesome to finally meet you in person!
Michelle said…
You make all those pictures so lovely with your pretty smile!
Kristen Andrews said…
great pics, looks like a lot of fun!
Jenni said…
Oh what GREAT pictures!!!

I am SO going next year!
It looks like you had so much fun!
Jennifer said…
You have fun wherever you go and look so great in photos! It was great hanging out, even though it didn't seem long enough!

((hugs))
So good to see you again! The picture of us is one of my favorites.
what, no pics from the family reunion?!
jmt said…
It's so weird to visit all you BlogHer attendee posts and see the pictures of you all together. I think it's weird in a GOOD way. :) It's as if it's bringing my blog life to real, for REAL. I'm glad to hear you had a great time. That cake is CRAZY COOL.
Karen MEG said…
It was so glad to meet you Renee, you are the sweetest thing, you and that lovely tiara of yours LOL :).

Did you try any of that crazy unicorn cake? It was delish, but felt, a bit odd, shall we say...
Anonymous said…
any news coming ?

Popular Posts