Maddie


My friend Heather lost her sweet baby Maddie last night. My heart breaks for Heather and her husband Mike. Heather's blog The Spohrs Are Multiplying has chronicled her pregnancy, the premature birth and the life of Maddie. As I write this tears stream down my face as I think about the family and this devastating loss. I just want to ask you to please send your thoughts and prayers to the Spohr family. If you are so inclined, they are asking in lieu of flowers to send a donation to the March Of Dimes in the name of Madeline Alice Spohr. You may also send a donation to Mike and Heather to help defray the cost of the service by sending a donation via PayPal to formaddie@hotmomreviews.com.

*ETA - Heather's blog is having a hard time keeping up with the traffic but please keep trying. I have closed comments here, please leave all condolences for Heather and Mike on their blog or on the March Of Dimes donation page. Thank you.

Popular Posts