Super Bowl Pack Winners

Congratulations to #76 Paula, #63 JanetFaye and #46 Paul ! Since I didn't hear from Paul I chose the most original comment:

Ismail "the Great" said...

I would like to sit down in front of the big screen, place my pistachios in my hand and shake them up like I am about to throw some dice, and when something happens in the game that excites me, I will throw my pistachios in my mouth and smile. Not smile because of the game , but smile because of the delicious taste sensation provided by Cutie Booty Cakes and my Super Bowl package.

Yeah, I know I am stupid.



Enjoy your Super Bowl Pack! Remember you have 24 hours to respond to my email or I choose new winners!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

76 63 46
Timestamp: 2009-01-27 05:02:24 UTC


Comments

janetfaye said…
Thank you for a great giveaway!
Green said…
Congrats to the winners!
Anonymous said…
Congrats to the winners.
Tabitha Blue said…
Great giveaway! Congrats winners!!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Popular Posts