Good Morning!

Right now I have the feeling of being in front of an auditorium holding a microphone (insert sound effect) tapping on it and saying "is this thing on? Mic check Mic check." For me this captures how I feel about starting this blog. Is anyone out there really interested in reading what I have to say?

I guess I will just have to wait and see. In the meantime I have been exploring ways to get my voice heard. For all of you Mommy bloggers out there you can get your blog listed at momdot.com Their site launches on August 1st but you can go there now and list your blog and/or boutique. During August they will have tons of giveaways so check it out! Speaking of listings I also listed myself at The Mom Blogs and of course Blogher. Not bad for a novice huh? The most interesting thing for me right now is reading other peoples blogs I am so impressed and feel like I have been living with my head in the sand for years!

I am thinking of attending Blogher Conference on the road in October since they will be right here in Atlanta. They have a new blogger track that I am sure will be very enlightening for me.

Sorry to end this abruptly but I have to change my baby's diaper!

Comments

Alicia said…
Yay! We can't wait for our launch in August!
MaricrisG said…
Guess what, I feel the same way. I get lots of prowlers but no one really comments. What's with that?

Anyway, I forgot to tell you, my name is Maricris and my user name in Blogher is Maricrisg. If you see my profile image comment under twitter crafters, you'll know why I loved ur sunflower "cake creation"...

tweet with you soon...Maricris or ZenVentures! (",)

Popular Posts