Star Wars: The Force Awakens at Walmart

Did you know that Star Wars was released by George Lucas in 1977? I have vague memories of the Star Wars series, I know the basics - Hans Solo, Princess Leia, R2D2, C3PO, Yoda, Jabba The Hutt, Darth Vader...but if you asked me for specifics, I’m a little shaky. I can however say that I enjoyed the Star Wars films that I’ve seen, even if I’m not a super fan. This December, the latest installation will be released,  Star Wars: The Force Awakens.   In anticipation of the film, this past Friday was Force Friday and special events were held around the nation a Walmart, highlighting merchandise for the new film.


Fans were there to see the new items and of course make purchases. Although it was a little late for me to go with my son to the event, I’d love to share some of the new products with you. It is really never too early to start holiday shopping for your Star Wars fans.  One of the most anticipated products is Stars Wars Legendary Jedi Master Yoda ($179.99).  He speaks 115 phrases, is motorized with 360 degree movement, and has three modes of play: Force, Wisdom and Warrior.

There are a plethora of Star Wars themed lego sets that I know my son will enjoy. He is truly a lego fanatic and when we’ve gone to Walt Disney World, he participated in Jedi training and we rode the Star Wars ride several times. Legos combined with Star Wars? My son is going to love it. The Lego Star Wars First Order Transporter ($89.00) is on our list. You can check out the Lego Star Wars line with pricing ranging from $8.00 - $179.00.




What kid (or adult) fan of Star Wars feels complete without a Light Saber? You fan will certainly be happy with the new Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Deluxe electronic light saber ($29.99) It has both light and sound and is released with a simple flick of the wrist. All of these items and many more are available at your Walmart Store and at Walmart.com.




Comments

Popular Posts