Top 3 Things I love about my Verizon Nokia Lumia 928 #vzwbuzz


When I first received my Verizon Nokia Lumia 928 I posted about my first thoughts with the phone. I've been using it for about a month now and have been slowly transitioning into using it as my primary phone. I use the word phone liberally because I am primarily a data user. I keep up with email, facebook, instagram, twitter and youtube on my phone. When my Lumia arrived most of those apps were already on my phone and the only one I downloaded was Instance - the Windows app for Windows phone but I hear that Instagram is coming very soon. Based on my usage here are the top three benefits of having a Nokia Lumia 928.

1. The Camera - I've mentioned this in my previous post but it is worth discussing again. The more I use it the better I get at fully utilizing the camera potential. And admittedly, I have not used the editing features but am enjoying the shots I am taking with the factory settings. I know there is still a lot for me to explore but I am so happy with the quality of photos so far. Here are a few of my favorites from my recent trip to Walt Disney World. By the way, these photos are completely unedited!

Hanes Rockin Rollercoaster (I rode it 3 times!)



The tiniest snail I have ever seen! That is a park bench at my hotel. 

Mater at Disney's Art of Animation Resort


2. Skydrive - I mentioned this in my first thoughts however, I had no idea how completely useful it is. No longer am I worried about the multi-step process of taking photos, uploading them and then placing them in my blog posts. And yes, I am aware that iPhones have this capacity but I am truly low tech and need devices that can do this without my needing to take a whole bunch of extra steps. I simply had to sign in to my live account with Skydrive and my photos and videos were there! Most importantly, Skydrive generates an html code for my photos that I can simply embed in the blog. LOVE IT!

3. Wireless charging. This is a Godsend. No longer do I have to stay tethered to an outlet if my phone runs out of juice and I get a call and want to interact in social media. With the wireless charger I can simply remove it for use and set it down when I am ready to charge it again. This is so convenient!


Bonus: Contacts
With my Windows phone I have the ability to access my contacts from Google and from Facebook. So when I want to add phone numbers, I simply do a search and if the person is a facebook friend a picture is immediately added to the contact sheet. This saves me time inputing my contacts into my phone. Losing my contacts was a major fear for me with transitioning from a

Disclosure: I am a Verizon Wireless Lifestyle blogger and have the opportunity to try new Verizons devices when they are released. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts