The Ultimate Blog Party!!!!




It is hard to believe that this year will mark my five year blogging anniversary. Time certainly flies! I still remember the very first blogs that I encountered when I started blogging and Five Minutes for Mom was one of them. This blog written by identical twin sisters Janice and Susan inspired me, taught me and truly impressed me. At the time I had no idea that I would one day count this wonderful ladies as my friends.  We’ve traveled together, shared joy and happiness and although we don’t talk often I truly feel blessed to have them in my life.

One of the things that Five Minutes for Moms does annually is the Ultimate Blog Party (UBP). This is an opportunity to be introduced and get to know Mom bloggers across the blogosphere and this year the party is fast approaching and starts April 5th! ! Not only do I plan on participating in the UBP but I am also going to be a guest panelist for the twitter party on April 9th. Check out this video for details! 



I hope that you join in on the fun , sign up for the party, and write a post.  And did I fail to mention that there are prizes? Oh yes, wonderful prizes over $10,000 worth and many are made by mom entrepreneurs. 

All of the details can be found here! I hope to see and read all about you next week! 


Comments

Thanks, I'm all signed up.

Popular Posts